Wednesday 17 March 2010

Green Smoothie

My birthday blender has finally arrived! (Thanks Mom and Dad :D).

My first creation: a basic green smoothie. I've missed these so much! I had a small, personal blender back home in Canada, and I found it to be really restricting as to how much I could blend at once. I also had a juicer that I loved. I would juice beets, greens, you name it. So I was really hoping that this blender would be able to handle most of what I threw at it.

And here is the result! This smoothie is simply:

1 banana
1 orange
2 large handfuls of kale
water


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks SO good! I have just moved to Europe to live and work as well and I had to leave my juicer behind. I'm trying to find a good European replacement!

    ReplyDelete