Sunday 28 March 2010

Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce


Hey all. Last night I had an amazing zucchini pasta with a delicious marinara sauce:

Basic Marinara Sauce
3 medium tomatoes
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (soaked)
2 dates (soaked)
1/2 clove garlic
1 tsp of Herbes de Provence
salt & pepper


I used my blender, but I suppose you could use a food processor instead (mine leaks when it's anything too liquidy).

I've had a wonder week! Today is my 1-year Veganniversary ^_^ And last Monday for my birthday the Boy took me on a surprise birthday adventure to Newquay:

The sky cleared up and it was a gorgeous sunny day for the afternoon we were there. The tide was out so we were also able to walk along the beach. A wonderful way to spend a birthday :)

Something I'm looking forward to in the next few days: my first batch of alfalfa sprouts! Stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love this stuff! What's on the side of your dish with the zuke/marinara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The stuff on the side is nutritional yeast. Not actually raw, but I do love it on salads!

    ReplyDelete